Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Inspirations...


Good Morning Readers!

It's the morning of Halloween and I'm officially as big as a pumpkin. It's very difficult to get in and out of bed these days.... but that's okay it's totally worth the uncomfortableness. I remember last year, seeing all my friends post adorable photos of their children dressed up in costumes and me feeling so sad.... and wanting so badly to be a mommy, and today I sit here as a giant pumpkin..... feeling so happy. I can't even begin to imagine.....next year..... dressing up my little girls...oh the fun we will have!

I'm feeling so much better today, as yesterday my doctor reassured me that all the recent pain I've been feeling is totally normal for twins.... and that the babies are doing great and I'm showing no signs of pre-term labor. She encouraged me to keep going strong like I've been...as the babies are already used to our busy lifestyle. Music to my hears... as we have tons to do before their arrival.

In the spirit of Halloween...I thought I'd share some fun Halloween/Fall Centerpieces I found online to inspire your dinner table tonight! Happy Halloween All!  Enjoy!


 
 
 

 
 
 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...