Monday, October 15, 2012

Manic Monday Vol. 13

(27 Weeks Pregnant/6 Months, with Twins)


MANIC MONDAY ~ Have to catch an early train, got to be to work by nine. And if I had an air-o-plane I still couldn't make it on time. 'Cause it takes me so long just to figure out what I'm gonna wear...Blame it on the train but the boss is already there....

Highlights of last week included:
~Starr Style Wedding for Renee & Dave...she's a kindergarten teacher and he's a pilot...she's a complete crack up, reminded me of Meg Ryan with some extra sass..and Dave just plays it calm and cool. Truth be told, I was a little worried about Renee enjoying her day..she was a worrier during the planning process...but she was all smiles on her wedding day..making me soooo happy! She walked down the aisle to "Chasing Cars"... by Snow Patrol...making for a really dramatic and sweet entrance. I REALLY loved her decor...all white flowers mixed with black feathers, red rhinestones and tall curly willow Tim Burton "ie" looking sticks... almost a little "spooky"...but still very elegant. {Provided of course by J.Starr's Lead Florist ...Renata} 
~A photo shoot for little Mr. Liam Keegan, and dinner with the Keegan family

Last week I learned:
~ I'll need a new phone very soon, time for an upgrade.

New fab finds:
~Hmm.... I've been a BIG fan of popsicles this week.

Feeling Appreciative:
~For my husband...he didn't get a day off this past week... he worked Monday ~Friday {like always}..and then he shot a Wedding at Regency Garden on Saturday and another one on Sunday at Anthem Golf and Country Club... I so appreciate his many talents, which leads to income. And we still managed to get in a breakfast date on Sunday morning....love my hardworking guy.


***********************

On the horizon for this week:
~Ultrasound....can't wait to see my little girls
~ Hair Appointment with my talented hair designer Lisa Berger
~The official start of my 3rd Trimester!
~Picking out new flooring, carpet, and paint for our new home!
~TWO J.Starr Weddings...one in the morning/afternoon on Saturday and another on Saturday late afternoon/evening!!!
~Possible "In Studio" Maternity session with Justin on Sunday morning... I know we take one each week....but I'd like to get some "in studio" dramatic shots...before I grow out of "cute" and into whoa...

Currently Listening to: Broadway Showstoppers on Pandora


Quote I'm Loving: "Be the BEST version of YOU"


Confession: My "innie" is officially an "outie".... ewwweee... Did I really just write that?

 

4 comments :

  1. LOVE! I love it all! I love that you are officially in your 3rd trimester, yay! I love that you are getting your hair done (I'm jealous), I love that you are picking out new carpet and stuff for the new house, I love that you get to see the girls again! and I love that your last bride walked down the aisle to Snow Patrol, "chasing cars." That is so cool! Ok, have a great week Sweets! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Time for an iphone??? so exciting on the house honey! can't wait to see it!!! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this picture of you!
    That wedding sounds like it was fun and very memorable!
    Take good care of yourself!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO excited to see our pictures, especially after seeing the sunset with your tummy picture. Love your quote this week it is actually up really big on a wall in my classroom. So excited for your home and the personal touches you get to add. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...