Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Me and My Buddy Stephen Baldwin (Flashback 2011)



Last year, I received a phone call from a screen writer..... asking me if I would be interested in putting together an event for her writers group in which Stephen Baldwin would be speaking at. Ummm.... okay? I was confused. I quickly put together a proposal and sent it over....and received a phone call that day saying "okay let's do this, Stephen says thank you and let's move forward".

 Overall my first celebrity event was a big success, he's a great public speaker, very personable and super funny....not to mention a great client!

 I'd love to be able to work with him again!


P.S. Ummm....have you registered yet to win the J.Starr One Year Anniversary $100.00 Giveaway??? All you have to do is:

1.) Be J.Starr Fan on Facebook, by clicking HERE and "Liking" my page
2.) Leave a comment on THIS BLOG...simple state your favorite movie line
Winner announced on Friday!




2 comments :

  1. What????!!!!! How did I not know about this?! So cool honey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! You should have played out bio-dome scenes together <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...