Thursday, August 16, 2012

2013 Trend Watch


Okay, so since being asked to a speaker/presenter at the upcoming NACE Tantalizing Tables Event on this coming up Tuesday night....I've been doing a lot of research on up and coming 2013 Trends~ wedding trends, fashion trends, and music trends.

I actually have been freaking out about this quite a bit...because.....CONFESSION: I'm not really a trend follower...I like to think of myself as cool enough to be a trend setter (how's that for a conceited compliment to myself before 6:30am?? Ha!) Or maybe I'm just too big of a dork to really pay attention...(more likely the real truth)

I haven't completely finalized my design concept for Tuesday night, yet...but it's almost there. So who wants to hear about all the upcoming trends I discovered through my research....knowing this information may just make you seem a little more "in vogue" at your next social gathering...... stay tuned to see which trends I decide to incorporate!!

Chevron Patterns

 Dress Trends ~Transformers

Neons

Ombre

Dress Trends ~Rainbow

1920s

Backdrops

Bark

Birds

Braids

Dress Trends~ Portrait Backs

Chicken Wire

Garland

Laser Cuts

Dress Trends~ Lace Nouveau

Mint

Dress Trends~ Color

Paper Laterns

Dress Trends: Peplum


2 comments :

  1. I LOVE that bark cake! The natural outdoorsy stuff is so pretty.
    But I like the "weird" dresses for bridesmaids too.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in hate w the transformers dress. The rainbow dress too, except maybe for a lesbian wedding? Everything else is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...