Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Goals & Must Have Wedding Apps!


Last week I crossed off another goal on my 101 in 1001 list by joining ABC (Association of Bridal Consultants).  Truth is I've been putting off joining for two big reasons....#1. I didn't think I had the time #2.  I thought I already knew everything I needed to know about being a Wedding Designer/Coordinator~WRONG, WRONG, WRONG....I saw this quote once and I think it's so true to life "The older you get the more you realize the less you know". 

So, so true !!! In order to be successful you HAVE to keep growing and keep learning AND you have to MAKE time for your goals!!!  Can I get an Amen sista?  Alright...

Speaking of learning.... one of the presenters (at the ABC State Meeting on Sunday); the fabulous Ms. Jessica Barry, hosted a fantastic presentation on the Best Wedding Apps... I just had share with my brides...check it out!


I Wedding Deluxe ~Great way to organize the people, dress inspirations, seating plan, the details



The Bridal Binder ~ Organize your budget, checklist, and vendor selections



The Wedding Party ~ awesome app, very popular..fun way for guests to share your wedding photos as the wedding is happening.



The Wedding 911 by the Knot ~ great for keeping all the details together



The Look by the Knot ~ everything dress specific


Wedding Day ~ countdown to the wedding


Wedding Scan ~ simply scan everything you need and want by using your cell phone




2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...