Friday, August 10, 2012

Tell me one person that likes folding laundry???


It's Friday All!!!!  Which means nothing to me because I'm working all weekend, but still I'm happy for the rest of you who can get excited about this sort of thing!

So, here's a little Friday Morning Confession: during my first trimester of pregnancy (which I keep calling semester, and people laugh at me)...I felt so sick, sick, all day long sick.  Everyday was a struggle and work was so difficult for me, I couldn't concentrate, I couldn't think, I could barely make it into work by a decent time.... all I wanted to do was lay in bed.

I called Justin crying one day and saying " I just want to feel normal again....will I ever"... I really thought that I would feel that sick throughout the entire pregnancy....and then one magical day....around the 12th week.... I felt AMAZING again.  I felt so appreciative for feeling normal again. 

And besides a few bad sinus headaches and some uncomfortable ligament rounding pain...I've been so much better. ( my doctor told me to enjoy now, because I'm in my "honeymoon" phase of pregnancy) I felt so much better that I threw myself into a million projects all at once... while still trying to get myself caught up on all the things I put off during my first trimester...{especially paperwork and laundry} and now have managed to completly overwhelm myself.

I struggle with finding a balance ( I always have) between getting those things done that I have to do vs. doing things that I want to do.  It's a constant tug of war in my head.....and I can't even begin to imagine what adding two little babies to the mix will do. 

But....in this whirlwind of emotion and dealing with the Arizona August heat....I've found comfort lately in this quote ~ and thought maybe some of my readers would too...Start Where You Are. Use What You Have. Do What You Can. 

Word...

Have a great weekend all!!!  I'll be at the East Valley Bridal Show on Sunday, if any of my brides will be there, please be sure to stop by my booth!!!

1 comment :

  1. Love that quote! I'd like to do something with it:)
    I know exactly how you feel! You don't even have to have a good excuse like being pregnant with twins;/
    Someone once said to me "Do the hardest things first". I remember that every once in while and it helps!
    God bless you dear one.
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...