Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WE'RE HAVING .....

FABULOUS Wednesday morning isn't it??


Come on, y'all didn't think I would share the big news that easily did you??

I will share with you that our anatomy appointment yesterday went beautifully...the doctor did confirm the sexes of our babies and did reassure us that the babies are looking and growing just perfectly. 

We had an amazing evening celebrating the big reveal with our family last night.  But we still have one more sibling (Justin's brother~ Shannon) to share the news with before we can post the big reveal.  We know good news travels fast...so we'll share just a soon as possible.

Thank you so much for everyone's sweet comments yesterday...and thank you to my dear friends (who are probably so mad at me right now for keeping a tight lip) for all your phone calls, messages, and texts.  The babies are feeling the love!

This experience of becoming parents has been so special, we've enjoyed the process so much... and we can't wait for the future. 


Happy Wednesday All, as Always Thank You for Reading!




6 comments :

  1. Such a tease! Can't wait to find out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!!! Mostly I'm happy to hear that the babies are anatomically beautiful and growing beautifully. AWESOME news.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad they are happy and healthy and baking to perfection :) You are so in love w/these little ones and I'm so excited for you and Justin. Love you guys all 4 of you!!! oh wait, 6...Olive and Sammy too! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy!! Or should I say oh girl (s)!!??
    Or... Oh boy & girl? ;)
    Can't wait to hear!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome they are healthy and growing honey! I bet it was such a special night for all of you. I cannot wait to hear how it went. Love you 4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Future Tiffany Carl-NoeckerAugust 16, 2012 at 10:16 AM

    Wait you said sexes of the babies!! Could you be hinting one of each??? :) so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...