Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bump Watch

13 WEEKS (3 months)

14 WEEKS

15 WEEKS


16 WEEKS (4 months)

Okay, this post is for everyone that's been asking to see photos of the growing babies' bump.  It's still a work in progress and I'm still just kind of in the "chubs" stage....awaiting this belly of mine to start to round more.  In addition to the "bump" photos... my sexy photographer (my husband) is also capturing some headshots for my upcoming new blog and website projects.... I don't for one second take for granted how spoiled I am to have a husband that's a professional photographer.  I love you Justin Starrlight Starrbright!!! 

Happy Saturday All! 

Attention Readers: If you don't already follow the J.Starr Stylized Weddings Facebook Page, please do so by clicking here....as I will no longer be posting my blog updates to my personal facebook page.  If you've enjoyed following the blog ~ being a fan of my business facebook page will be the most convenient way for you to follow.  Thanks so much!


4 comments :

  1. You look so beautiful!! Your babies are really bumpin' out! You are going to be a wonderful mommy and Justin will be an amazing daddy :) You guys are living the dream, keep up the good work! I love your smile Jenny, you are beautiful and I love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great shots! It is so fun to look back through the progression once the babies come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics of a beautiful woman!
    Looking forward to more ;)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I love these pics! You look radiant!!! Keep taking them and posting them! Love you honey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...