Thursday, August 30, 2012

Personal Highlights....March ~April 2012




Good Morning Fabulous People....

How we doing today???  I woke up at 5am in a weird pregnancy haze...I don't think I slept well last night... my mind was spinning.  A nap may be in order sometime today ~ these next series of photos are highlights from my non professional world (the last snippet of events that occurred prior to the pregnancy).... Enjoy!

Fashion Show at the W Scottsdale with Kimmy Kimster:


So Glam....


Celebrating our 6 Year Wedding Anniversary:

 
Poolside....
Let's Go Out...


 
Sushi and Saki followed by a night cap at Valle Luna...Cheers!
 

Easter Sunday:

 
Lovely little Sunday afternoon at my Mom & Dad's Home....

Traditional Norris Easter Games...  

 
Precious Gracie (she's a big reason Justin is most excited about having girls!)
 
Cousins....
 
The was the last photo taken of my Sweet Grandma Jane....she was waving goodbye to her eldest Great Grandbaby... always a smile on her face.... she never missed a gathering. 
 
Photo Shoot: 
 
 
Cousin Johnny needing some studly senior photos... Casa Grande Style 
 
 He turned the camera back on us.... our last Easter (before becoming parents)  Can't wait for my little Easter Babies next year!!
 
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Awe...those are awesome memories and pics. The one of your Grandma brought tears to my eyes...LOVE you Jenny and thanks for putting up our fashion show/mag pic! That was fun! muah!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures Jennifer!
    You are beautiful in all of them and of course your family is precious.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...