Thursday, August 9, 2012

Personal Highlights ~March San Diego Trip with Starr Crew

Good Morning Gang!  I'm in a mad rush today....because I have the day OFF, and tons to do!!!  Yippee!!  So here's a handful of highlights from a little San Diego/Pacific Beach extended weeked the Starr Crew shared together. So many fun times!

P.S. The crazy pregnancy dreams continue....last night I dreamt I got pregnant again, while already being pregnant now....and the third baby was due in March...I woke up a little freaked out..and had to have Justin explain to me why this is impossible. 


 
Sunset on Pacific
 



Good Times at Moondoggies


Killer dance moves at Moondoggies


Baby Olafs on the beach



Bike ride down to Mission Beach



Shannon's first experience at The Shack


Little day trip over to Coronado Island


Pacific Pier...awweee the best.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...