Monday, August 13, 2012

Manic Monday Vol. 4


(18 Weeks Pregnant, with Twins)

MANIC MONDAY Have to catch an early train, got to be to work by nine. And if I had an air-o-plane I still couldn't make it on time. 'Cause it takes me so long just to figure out what I'm gonna wear...Blame it on the train but the boss is already there.... 

Highlights of last week included:
~For the first time.... I felt my little babies' flutter around my tummy! So sweet. 
~A day off in the middle of the week....when I was able to spend the entire day down in Casa Grande with my family.
~Wedding Planning over lunch at Harlows Cafe with one of my favorite brides!
~Sucessful and very stress free East Valley Bridal Show

Last week I learned:
~Cherish time with loved ones, and don't take those times for granted
~Stay organized with paperwork, it makes life so much easier.

New fab finds:
~Sobe Lifewater Pacific Coconut Water......so refreshing and makes you think you're drinking a pina colada .
 
Feeling Appreciative:
~Long, heartfelt, one on one conversations this week with my Grandpa Jim and my friend Melissa.
~Sharing a relaxing Sunday evening (following the Bridal Show)  with Justin...swimming, Chinese food, movies.
***********************
On the horizon for this week:
~TOMORROW we get to find out the sexes of the babies!!!!  We're so excited!!! We're planning on revealing our news to the family on Tuesday evening...but probably won't share with cyberworld until Saturday/Sunday. 
 
 
Currently Reading: 
~Just combing Pinterest and the Internet trying to finalize my design style for my "hottest trend" presentation next week.

Currently Listening to:  "You're So Vain"~Carly Simon (seems appropriate posting all these pregnancy photos...huh?) I hope people aren't sick of my mug yet!!

Quote I'm Loving:  "Only Boring People are Bored"
 
 
Confession: 
~Pregnancy is a total trip!!!  It's so weird when you're body starts transforming.  I was shocked yesterday when I put on my swimsuit yesterday...like where the heck did this bump come from, and it's going to get bigger???

3 comments :

  1. You look adorable and I am so excited to find out what you are having!!! Enjoy this exciting time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your monday posts. :) Just so you know, people never get sick of prego ladies. You keep giving us those pics. You look beautiful! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...