Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wow, just wow.


Good morning faithful readers!  Mama is EXHAUSTED today.  It's kind of a pet peeve of mine when people saw.... Oh I'm so tired....all the time...it's like yeah, aren't we all???....get over it.  What's saying it out loud gonna do for you, besides bring down the people around you?  But this morning, I feel that I'm allowed to say it....because I'm pregnant with Twinzies and I ran my bohine (as my mom would call it) off yesterday!  For Reals!  But some nights are worth the extra push, last night was one of them.

The NACE Tantalizing Tables Event last night was a huge success......being in this industry is so much fun!!! I'll save all the details for my upcoming post, when I can share some of the professional photos taken....(I'll see if I can talk Justin into editing a few tonight).  STAY TUNED.

So let's talk about this ridiculous photo above.  YES world, this would be my little family ~all six of us.  In the two pink tutus are Sammy and Olive Starr~our beloved wiener doggies...in the back my husband Justin and me... and the two little baby GIRLS inside my tummy.

This is how we revealed to the world that we're having TWIN LITTLE GIRLS.  This just feels so surreal to me... and I can't believe that I'm going to be a mommy to these little girls by Christmas. 

As for the photo, sometimes I don't know how we get ourselves into these kind of situations they just happen.  But seriously...how stinkin cute are these little weenie dogs???  They were having so much fun enjoying their little tea party. 

The entire photo shoot shockingly only took about 15 minutes (not including set up) and a big thank you goes out to our dear friend, Matt Wheeler, owner of Still Life Studios for capturing this shot!!!  Everyone's been asking....how did you get that shot???

Well here's a few fun/weird secrets:

~Justin had taped down the tea party set to the little pink table with duck tape.  Then each little tea cup had peanut butter inside.... that's why the girls we so eager to stand at the table....


~We had Matt Wheeler take the photos, he's the REAL DEAL.. and besides sneaking in some kisses from Sammy...handled the shoot like a real pro!!!  He tried making friends with Olive, but she has trust issues

~The shoot took place down at Still Life's Studio

~How did we get the girls to look at the camera?  We told Matt to say to them  Do you want a treat??

~The little tutus (I bought for my baby girls, the human ones) kept sliding off the Sammy and Olive, so binder clips were used to lessen the waist band

~All the party streamers and balloons came from Party City

~The little table and chairs are from IKEA

~The tea set came from Toys R Us

~My dress and Justin's tie we actually bought at Walmart... we were running out of time and Justin needed a pink tie...and I actuallly didn't own anything pink in my wardrobe (as much as a girlie girl as I am...I'm not really a "pink" girl).  So I tried finding the maternity section....no luck.  And just grabbed the only somewhat pink dress I could find {it cost 12 bucks!}...didn't even try it on....and jetted out of the store

~THE SHOES,  the pink heels...I know. They are fabulous....... Justin talked me into it... and they were so fun....they totally didn't match the dress...but they matched the scene and that's what we were going for.

Moments, like these.... make me so happy that I married Justin... he makes life fun and usually will go along with my crazy ideas..and he's the one that actually can figure out how to make them work.... we can't wait to be parents!!!  Our lives have always been crazy, wild, and busy...adding twin girls to the mix really only makes sense! 

Happy Wednesday All!!!! Tonight I have another long day ahead of me, as we're hosting a Bridal Open House/Entree Tasting at my home venue Superstition Springs Golf Club....I hope to see many of my brides there!!!


2 comments :

  1. Thank you for posting this honey! I loved reading the behind the scenes stuff. Before I read it I was wondering, how did they do that? I have to ask though, where did you get those amazing shoes? I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love your wiener babies in the tutus, made me smile.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...