Monday, August 20, 2012

Manic Monday Vol. 5


(19 Weeks Pregnant with Twins )

MANIC MONDAY ~ Have to catch an early train, got to be to work by nine. And if I had an air-o-plane I still couldn't make it on time. 'Cause it takes me so long just to figure out what I'm gonna wear...Blame it on the train but the boss is already there....

Highlights of last week included:
~Finding out that we are having TWO LITTLE GIRLS!!!
~Seeing the excitement in mom and dad's eyes when we revealed the big news to them
~Celebrating the birthday of one of my best friends~ Miss Melissa at NORTH with a few fabulous women
~Putting on the most ridiculous photo shoot we've ever done
Last week I learned:
~The only way to accomplish things somewhat successfully is to only concentrate and fully engage in one project at a time. 
New fab finds:
~hmm....can't think of anything at the moment
Feeling Appreciative:
~I'll never forget seeing Justin's face during the anatomy ultrasound when the tech announced that we were having two girls...he was so happy.  What lucky little girls to have him for their daddy.
***********************
On the horizon for this week:
  ~NACE Tantalizing Tables Event on Tuesday night.  I'll be show casing a table display and speaking about the hot trends, should be a fun night!
~I'm hosting a Bridal Open House at my home venue: Superstition Springs on Wednesday night. I'm looking forward to seeing all my brides and vendor friends.
~Celebrating Addie Jo's Birthday on Saturday night
~Perhaps officially getting the approval to start home hunting

Currently Listening to:  Neon Trees, Everybody Talks , I like it.

Confession: Pre-Pregnancy I highly doubt I would ever wear form fitting horizontal stripes.  (Wearing stripes or patterns is a huge no no on a photo shoot)...but now that I'm sporting a bump I feel a lot less critical of myself which is super refreshing.  Us women are sooo hard on ourselves, but something about being pregnant makes you feel more confident to rock the curves.

(you get two today) ~ My darling little doggie Olive Starr is in need of doggie training asap.  I was reminded of this first hand this morning.  I woke up super early feeling ahh-mazing and super rested.  So, I took Sammy and Olive out for their morning walk and decided to take a quick drive over to Starbucks drive thru line.  (hey, I'm alloted one cup of caffeine a day)... everything is going so beautifully...it's so nice outside and so peaceful.  After parking back home and walking with the girls back up to the condo, a random dude turns the corner and all hell breaks lose.  The dogs go nuts, causing me to spill hot coffee ALL OVER myself.  This "random dude" decides he's going to try and pet my insane dogs while they're going nuts, I tell him no... and the next thing I know Olive nips him in the back of the legs. After trying to make sure that this guy is okay... I get these wild beasts upstairs and have a complete pregnancy meltdown {how are we going to handle this dog and twin babies at the same time????} at Justin all before 6:30am this morning.  Which resulted in him telling me he will get Olive signed up for training this week.  Stay tuned.  

 

6 comments :

  1. Love, Love, Love everything here. CUTE photo!!!
    Good luck tomorrow night, I'm excited to see what you decide on!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog! You are so much fun :)
    Congrats again on your two little ones on their way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey! You are too precious. I can totally picture your morning. Hugs. xoxoxoxo You're gonna be amazing mom no doubt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! awesome...the times and tributes of being a mommy, whether it's a doggie mommy or a baby mommy or both, it's never a dull moment. Believe me :) LOVE your blog Jenny, it just gets better and better. I'm so happy to hear all your joy through the blog :) xoxox see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to have your hands full but I promise you that your priorities will change without even realizing it & everything will turn out fine!!! I have let go a lot of unnecessary things that just don't matter. Just laugh & have fun with it!!!! Love & congrats! -Mandy Kubler (Nienaber)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning in those horizontal stripes!!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...